Major Duties and Responsibilities
The Director of Information Technology (IT) is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at all company locations. They must exemplify a solid understanding of security compliance and IT processes, excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to run multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Oversees IT projects, including responsibility for schedules/timelines, communication with IT staff and credit union employees, and planning, delegation and implementation of all associated tasks.
- Responsible for supervision of the Information Technology department. Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing and hiring employees; training of new employees; planning, assigning and directing work flow; evaluating employee performance; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for analysis and due diligence of research and development for new infrastructure solutions, as well as new IT solutions. Makes recommendations to President as necessary. Works with Marketing, Operations, and Compliance to research, develop and implement new online banking/eCommerce solutions for the credit union.
- Based on overall credit union vision and prior year objectives, analyzes needs of credit union based on management directives in order to assist President with annual IT budget.
- Under direction of President, responsible for oversight of all IT policies and procedures, including analysis to determine their effectiveness in guiding actions of staff and meeting regulatory requirements. Recommends changes to President and implements when necessary.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Manage the implementation of disaster recovery plans in the event of a disaster or emergency that interrupts normal information system operations.
- Minimum of three to five years of related experience
Supervisory, troubleshooting and project management experience
Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field)
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred.
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) preferred
VM Ware Certified Professional 6 preferred
Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) preferredLocation Franklin, TN
What makes Southeast Financial a Great Place to Work?
• Highly competitive pay rates
• Generous vacation and sick leave and leave donation program
• Company-paid employee group insurance and company-assisted dependent insurance
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Attractive 401k contribution matching percentage
• You don’t work for us…we work for YOU!
Southeast Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.